Saturday, February 27, 2010

For God's glory

The Lord has been good to me.

3 a 1 a-

That's pretty good right??

lol, my only regret is that the a- was bio. Of all things why bio!!!! I was just telling my mom, if it were anything it would be my chemistry or PA. i was pretty confident of maths and bio.
For the record, bio paper was pretty easy and straight forward. Couldn't believe my eyes when my paper 2 bio was a b+. Oh well, easy papers are never good news. But God is great. God probably didn't want me to get cocky or let pride slip in. My results are fine with me =)

Some of my friends did well. Others didn't. Some though i thought they had reasonably good results were obviously disappointed. But I really do hope they will always take their results in proper perspective. For me form 6 was a time of learning - finding who i am and really building relationships with friends. So no matter how good or bad a result i got, i will always remember form 6 for the times we had. Iskandar was a fantastic class =) and i really thank each and everyone of them for accepting me and well... bullying me =P . Doesn't mean they should though.
It probably got me more comfortable with myself and just let loose a little bit =) Well it wasn't just friendships in class but i really enjoyed all my experiences there. I am visibly more mature than when i was in form 5. Well, i like to think so =P

It feels like I'm closing another chapter in my life, but i know another is just beginning.
Well just a quote i remember from somewhere i don't remember =) I hope it will encourage you guys as it did me.

"In the end, everything will be alright. If it isn't, then it isn't the end."

3 comments:

RuYen said...

I like that quote ;)

Joeylicious said...

wow, grats for ur results mann..
glory to God! =D

meichernpigenough said...

u r rite.. disappointment cant beaT us.. coz we r ISKANDARIANS! hehe