Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sweet... Bitter.. Sweet


Today was fun. Finally had an Iskandar gathering =) Woots!! The planned 3 day 2 night trip was a failure... but today's outing was good - 8 came (pretty late) .
Did I tell anybody how i hate planning outings?? Well, i do. The bigger the group, the worse. Its just so hard to get people. Sometimes it just gets discouraging. But hey, people have their own reasons don't they. That's why 8 was a great number for me =)

Anyway, Alice in Wonderland wasn't what i expected. It was pretty cool in parts but i wish they'd show more of the characters which to me was what made it interesting. I could vaguely remember the cartoon but i really don't remember much about mad hatter. We were late for the movie (Malaysian rubber time) =P But i don't think we missed that much.



After lunch and after visiting some friends... we went BOWLING!!
Well it was funny hahha. Really took my mind off things. It reminded me of why i wanted to meet up with these guys in the first place. There's really nothing better than having fun with good friends. It was an off day for me in bowling... cheh... asyik senget ... but still respectable. Devar was REALLY lucky today... 2 strikes??? Left siva fuming. Wei Liang did well.. his first time haha... well xin yi... what can i say... more power!!

After that was weird... meichern went missing.. literally. We assumed she went back so we had an ice cream and went home ;P sorry

On another note, i realized something today. Sometimes, we're just so caught up in things, we forget to be a good friend. We expect so much of others but yet we don't put in the same amount ourselves. Do unto others what you want others to do unto you.. right? But instead we get all critical and we judge too quickly before we even think through why someone reacts a certain way. I felt disappointed in myself today... i wasn't sensitive enough. I regret acting too quickly and i feel i have let someone down. I was too eager to comfort my own ego that i wrecked things up. I guess i'm just not there yet. haiz.. in time i hope i will.

Anyway, a shoutout to one of my best-est buddies, nothing beats sitting in the same class for 11 years.. A very Blessed 20th birthday... hgnis rednivlad lol... hope you see this after you completed your assignments XP.

It just seems life is a series of ups and downs... bittersweet... Just have to take it all in.

(I realized i'm back to long posts... but hey at least its more regular right?)

5 comments:

Aravin said...

yup.....it nice tat u update ur blog regularly.....it was dead when i went for NS....now it seems to be alive and joyful..hahahahahh

Timothy K. said...

yeah!! objective achieved!!

meichernpigenough said...

overall.. we weren't tat late.. kekeke.. we r punctual actually. =)
nvr tot tat the movie will show up so quickly, usually, they will p0st those trailer for 10mins, dont they? =)

wow.. great success, organise an0ther wan then! =P

iynix said...

hey,im punctuallll!!!not late..ngam ngam kk?power??lets try pool then =p

Timothy K. said...

malas nak organise... pool??? lol... let me practice a bit 1st hahah