Saturday, November 8, 2008

After a long wait...

Its been say.. more than a month since my last post over in Lil Green Men.. and well i thought that i should finally update my blog!! ( its about time...)
With a new blog and all.. i'm kinda excited *rubs hands together* After all.. it is my first real post..
Now, to the real thing.... well I've just had my exams and i'm glad to say i did reasonably well!! yay!! *basks in the applause* Actually im pretty satisfied coz i finally managed to get an A for maths though i could have done better if i had avoided some i-wouldn't-be-timothy- if- didn't kinda mistakes... in plain terms.. silly mistakes... but then again.. there wasn't a question that i didn't know how to do.. so that's a good thing rite? Anyway.. PA proved to be tricky.. and i only scraped through by the skin of my gums... But overall.. i'm satisfied!! Ill have to work harder for next year though...

Well, after months of work.. you know what?? My group won the shell-Nst young inventors competition!!! weeeeee!! That was kinda cool.. haha.. it was a great time.. we were staying at Ancasa hotel a "miserable" hotel according to my teammate ( think 4 star).. with buffet serving every night!! Gosh you should have seen the cakes.... anyway it was a good experience not because we won.. but because even i was convinced....i have to admit.. i started off as a sceptic.. but now.. i'm a total believer!! The solar cooker works!!! the perfect, portable, low-cost cooker made from discarded materials!!( yup, u guessed right.. that was from my script) ...neways.. dont wanna bore u with this.. you can read it in tuesdays NST paper (4 nov 08) .. cheh.. sounds so perasan.. if you skim through the papers you will come across my picture.. i looked retarded.. as always... on second thought .. don't skim through it...

Anyway.. i just finished my MUET exam this afternoon... I don't expect a 6.. but i'm satisfied i guess.. after it was all over, i had to wait about an hour more for my dad... he was invigilating elsewhere.. hmmmm.. somehow i decided to kill my time by trying to catch some bugs in school for my bio project...i don't know how but i ended up wandering around like a lost puppy... luckily though i saw these two gorgeous butterflies fluttering near the library... I was on a mission.. equipped (or shall i say ill-equipped) with a few platic bags and err.. a makeshift net... (think plastic bag mounted on a twig) i set off.. swinging wildly with my plastic bags i hoped i'd get lucky... unfortunately... many people.. "happened" to pass by.. and i ended up looking like a fool.. ( just great) ( it looks pretty ridiculous) .. so i just gritted my teeth through all the humiliation thinking that if i persevere i might .. just might catch one... and i'll be the one laughing at the end of the day... and you know what... after all my troubles... after all the sniggers i heard... i FINALLY.............

gave up..... yup u read right... no fairy tale this time... i managed to touch the butterflies a few times until they decided it was too dangerous to stay there anymore.. so they just flew higher...
i could have sworn they were mocking me... catch me if u can they seemed to say....

Oh well.. i did manage to catch a small bumblebee (fascinating)!! Life goes on...

1 comment:

Aravin said...

dun worry. you'll catch some bugs later. and next time try not to look like weird. ok. hehehe. it was funny visualizing you chasing after butterflies. hahaha. anyways, hoping for more posts by you.